Download a copy of the 2013 Steyning Country Fair Programme here
See below some of the great things that are going on at the fair..
- Maypole dancing Steyning Woodcraft Traditional opening of the fair with maypole dancing by the steyning woodcraft folk.
- Shady Grove Folk and Roots Band Classic folk and roots band Foot tapping easy listening, at the White Horse end of the high street
- Jeudi Matin French village dancers French street dancing, come and join in.
- Steyning Companion Dog Show Fletchers Croft, Steyning Centre Steyning own dog show, great fun for all budding show dogs and owners.
- Shady Grove Folk and Roots Band Foot tapping easy listening, at the White Horse end of the high street
- Adur Oompah Band Music to listen and dance to, playing throughout the day.
- The Steve Davies Jazz Band Traditional Jazz music to listen and dance to.
- Bang on the Ear Folk band, great music and easy listening.
- Maypole dancing Traditional opening of the fair with maypole dancing by the steyning woodcraft folk.
- Jeudi Matin French street dancing, come and join in.
- Steyning Roundhill and Thakeham Morris Dancers Dancing at various venues through the day.
- Vintage Open Top Bus Free mystery bus tours in a vintage open top bus, pickup outside Harveys Off License.
- Punch and Judy Show Hand To Mouth Theatre classic punch and judy show.
- Tomfoolery Fun and clowning with Tom the brilliant children’s entertainer.
- Farm Animals and Machinery Rare breeds and regular farm animals to entertain the children and adults too.
- Craft Activities Craft activities for all the family, all day.
- Stories – Steyning Bookshop Story telling and craft activities for all the family. Children’s author Cathy Watts