Late Night Shopping Stall Application
Non High Street Traders
Pitch including covered stand, 1.8m table and lighting £50.
- We are now full – further applications are still being taken and will be placed on a waiting list. We’ll be in touch in the event of a cancellation.
- PITCH LOCATION AT ORGANISER’S DISCRETION
- We provide some lighting, but it’s advisable to bring your own battery powered lighting just in case
- Stalls may be lit by low-voltage battery systems only
- Food and drink sellers must comply to appropriate hygiene and trading standards rules
- Once your application has been approved joining instructions and payment details will be forwarded
Late Night Shopping Stall Application - Non High Street Traders
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Steyning & District Business Chamber Late Night Christmas Shopping Event
Wednesday 4th December 2019
- The Christmas Event takes place from 6pm to 9pm. The High Street will be closed to traffic during these hours.
- No vehicles will be permitted access to the High Street once the road is closed without a Car Pass (that includes High Street Traders).
- All stallholders must ensure their vehicles are removed from the High Street by 5.30pm. No re-entry is permitted before 9.15pm except with permission of the organisers
- The location of the pitches will be decided by the Organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse applications.
- Steyning & District Business Chamber accepts no liability for any accidents, loss or damage, howsoever caused.
- The organisers require all stallholders to have their own Public and Product Liability Insurance.
- Stall holders wishing to sell alcoholic drinks must apply for, and be granted, a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) through Horsham District Council. This includes the sale of Mulled Wine. The Chamber will require proof of the TEN for any stall holder selling alcohol and anyone without the appropriate paperwork will be asked to leave.
- The organisers regret that non-Chamber raffles or collection boxes will not be permitted.
- Stalls must be manned at all times during the duration of the event.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
Submission of an application form for a pitch will mean that you have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as published above and your application is accepted on that basis.