Late Night Shopping – Stall Application
Wednesday 1st December 2021 6-9pm
Apply For A Late Night Shopping Pitch
High Street Business Application For An Outside Pitch
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Steyning & District Business Chamber Late Night Christmas Shopping Event
Wednesday 1st December 2021
- The Event takes place from 6pm to 9pm in the High Street. The High Street will be closed to traffic from 1.30pm to 11.00 pm.
- Any business who wishes to come out of their premises onto the High Street to sell goods, promote their business, offer refreshments or food must apply and pay for a pitch.
- No vehicles will be permitted access to the High Street once the road is closed after 1.30pm so please ensure your customers and delivery drivers are aware of this if they have an appointment/are delivering after that time.
- The High Street car park will be closed from 8am on that day to allow the Fun Fair to assemble.
- All stallholders must ensure their vehicles are removed from the High Street by 5.30pm and will not be permitted to re-enter before 9.15pm except with permission of the organisers
- The location of the pitches will be decided by the organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse applications.
- Steyning & District Business Chamber accepts no liability for any accidents, loss or damage, howsoever caused.
- The organisers require all stallholders to have their own Public and Product Liability Insurance to a minimum cover of £5,000,000
- Stall holders wishing to sell alcoholic drinks must apply for, and be granted, a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) through Horsham District Council. This includes the sale of Mulled Wine. The Chamber will require proof of the TEN for any stall holder selling alcohol and anyone without the appropriate paperwork will be asked to leave.
- The organisers regret that non-Chamber raffles or collection boxes will not be permitted.
- Stalls must always be manned during the duration of the event.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- If the organising committee is forced to cancel, we will retain 50% of the fee to cover pre-event costs.
Submission of an application form for a pitch will mean that you have read and agree to abide by, the terms and conditions as published above, and your application is accepted on that basis.