Late Night Shopping – Stall Application
Preparations are under way for our annual Late Night Shopping Event. We hope to make this popular evening a great success once again. As you know, the event has many expenses – insurance, marshalling, St John’s Ambulance, street cleaning, hire of traffic signage, hire of amplification equipment, cost of entertainment and marquees.
In addition, in the build-up to Christmas, The Chamber pays for the installation and maintenance of Christmas street lights by qualified and insured electricians. We have held fund-raising events but would appreciate your help with the cost of running the Late Night Shopping Event. We will be grateful for any assistance you can give, either by donating prizes to the Chamber Christmas raffle, selling tickets and/or offering sponsorship for the event.
As in previous years there is an opportunity for both Members and Non-Members to hire a pitch in the High Street at the Late Night Shopping Event.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications close 9th November 2018.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below & on the reverse of the Pitch Application forms. These Terms and Conditions apply to all businesses participating in the Event (the definition of participation will be ‘open for business during the Event’ or hiring a pitch in the High Street for the Event).
High Street Traders
Non High Street Traders
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Steyning & District Business Chamber Late Night Christmas Shopping Event
Wednesday 5th December 2018
- The Christmas Event takes place from 6pm to 9pm. The High Street will be closed to traffic during these hours.
- No vehicles will be permitted access to the High Street once the road is closed without a Car Pass (that includes High Street Traders).
- All stallholders must ensure their vehicles are removed from the High Street by 5.30pm. No re-entry is permitted before 9.15pm except with permission of the organisers
- The location of the pitches will be decided by the Organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse applications.
- Steyning & District Business Chamber accepts no liability for any accidents, loss or damage, howsoever caused.
- The organisers require all stallholders to have their own Public and Product Liability Insurance.
- Stall holders wishing to sell alcoholic drinks must apply for, and be granted, a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) through Horsham District Council. This includes the sale of Mulled Wine. The Chamber will require proof of the TEN for any stall holder selling alcohol and anyone without the appropriate paperwork will be asked to leave.
- The organisers regret that non-Chamber raffles or collection boxes will not be permitted.
- Stalls must be manned at all times during the duration of the event.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
Submission of an application form for a pitch will mean that you have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as published above and your application is accepted on that basis.